Blendi Pink Grain!
Ancient food for modern life
Blendi Pink Grain – ANCIENT FOOD FOR MODERN LIFE
Bring ancient power to your immune system with Blendi Pink Grain. This carefully selected combination of ingredients, have historic significance that still rings true today.
- Gain from Pink GrainBursting with nutrients and flavor, bananas make up the base of this Blendi and inject it with pectin for your digestion, potassium which can lower your blood pressure, vitamin B6 and manganese.
- The small but mighty Chia seed is nutrient dense and packs a punch of energy-boosting power. Chia means “strength” in the Mayan language and more recently known as “runners food” because runners would use them as fuel while running long distance.
- Coconut has metabolism boosting properties curbing hunger, rich in dietary fiber preventing blood sugar swings. Several substances in raw coconut (caprylic, lauric) may also boost immune function.
- Resplendent raspberries are rich in antioxidants, vitamins and fiber and bring the pink power to this Blendi. They have a high concentration of ellagic acid, a phenolic compound that may prevent cancer.
- The mango in your Blendi Pink Grain contains an immune boosting amount to vitamin C. It also has a hearty kick of vitamin A which when combined with the flavonoids like betacarotene, alphacarotene, and beta-cryptoxanthin, also found in mango, help to impart antioxidant strength and vision-protecting properties, maintaining healthy mucous membranes and skin.
Blendi Pink grain is a delicious way to supercharge your immune system in the same time it would take you to make a cup of tea! Just add the liquid of your choice, some ice, blend, and go!
BLENDI IS ALL NATURAL, ABSOLUTELY NOTHING ADDED!
Blendi is simply freeze-dried fruits and vegetables (which maintains nutritional integrity).
Ingredients: Banana 36%, Raspberry 28%, Mango 18%, Coconut 18%, Chia 0.4%
Blendi The Carrier Blendi is simply dried raw fruit and vegetables, nothing added that’s your job ! design your own Blendi by adding natural flavourings chilli, coconut, ginger, honey. Blendi can also take on all those ancient grains, seeds and a great carrier for superfoods, wheatgrass protein etc. Whatever is in your fruit bowl or fridge throw it in – Blendi can carry it !
Making a Blendi
- Pour Blendi into your Blender, add ice cold water or 12 cubes of ice
- Give it a good Shake
- Blend for 1 min
- For extra creaminess & sweetness add a fresh banana
- Want a Blendi to share – add extra bananas, avocados … keep adding
- Sign up to receive monthly emails on recipes, freebies and promotions