This is everyone’s favorite Blendi. Pineapple playing the leading role followed by corn and cauliflower playing the “popcorn”.
The nutrient profile of Cauliflower is quite impressive:
- Vit C 77% of the RDI Folate 14% of the RDI
- Vit K 20% of the RDI Vit B6 11% of the RDI
- Potassium 9% of then RDI Magnesium 5% of the RDI
- Cauliflower is again high in fiber feeding our healthy bacteria in the gut
- Corn is loaded with lutein and zeaxanthin two phytochemicals that promote healthy vision.
- Pineapple tastes utterly divine here its hard to believe it so low in calories & yet so healthy. Due to its high amount of vitamin C and antioxidants it reduces the risk of macular degeneration a disease that affects our vision as we age (so parents dip in to Blendi Snacks)
Did you know the Pineapple is made of many individual berries that fuse together?