Location: Shankhill, Co Dublin
Type: 3 month Internship/ possible permanent opportunities
Part-time: 3 days a week
Do you want to become part of the most exciting food company in 2018? Blendi is a Smoothie in Seconds, using freeze dried fruit and veg revolutionising the way we eat.
Blendi is first to market and launching January 2018
We are looking for a Social Media guru to join Blendi, passionate about healthy food and fitness, someone who is creative, enthusiastic, and positive type of person.
We will start with a 3 month paid internship, with the strong possibility of a permanent position.
- Manage social media campaigns and day to day activities
- Manage presence in social networking sites
- Build a brand ambassador network through Social Media channels
- Post and comment on relevant blogs
- Seed content into social networks
- Write editorial content
- Create and upload videos and images, that follow brand guideliness
- Engage in conversations and answer questions / Customer Service
- Create and maintain a social media editorial calendar and posting schedule together with the Marketing Manager
- Develop benchmark metrics to measure the results of social media programs
- Analyse and evaluate social media campaigns and strategies
- Report on effectiveness of campaigns
- Monitor trends in social media
- Monitor the activities of main competitors in social media conversations
- Understand how the social media impacts search traffic
- Create Mailchimp Newsletters
- Design infographics and other graphic design assets for Blendi
- Co-ordinate all visuals (video, photographic) to feature on all platforms together with the Marketing Manager
- Experience creating content for Social Media Channels
- Advance Graphic Design knowledge
- Good English / Writing skills
- Digital Marketing Degree
- Knowledge about Nutrition
- Knowledge of Studio Photography will be a huge bonus
HOW TO APPLY
If you’re interested please to send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org together with the answer to the following questions:
- Which Social Media tools do you have experience with? Which are your favourites?
- Give us few ideas on how would you improve Blendi Social Media presence.
- Which KPIs do you think are most important and why?
- Mention a couple of companies that you think are doing a great job with their Social Media presence and why.
- Why Blendi? & what can you bring that no one else can !
- Send us some samples of your graphic designs